Monday, October 19, 2009

Tiny Tale 2nd Point of View

Daniel Faller
Dr. James Hepworth
English 150-61
October 19, 2009

Note: This is a rewrite of "What if No One Shows Up" that reflects another point of view.



The show starts in ten minutes. I have not seen Tony in over three years. I've been waiting for this show for months. The last time I saw Tony play, he was great. His band was so tight. His voice had a new edge that I had not heard when he was just starting out as a singer.

I hope Tony is alright. I've heard some stories about Tony and his band, and they are not all positive. I've heard this his band has had some problems out on the road and that a few of the members are involved in drugs and some other problems.

Now it is five minutes to show time. I think I see Tony. Is that him peeking out from behind the curtain? He looks good. I wish more people were here. I would bet that his performance tonight is going to be great.

O.K. good! Now the seats are filling up. I knew the home town crowd would come out to see Tony. Oh, there go the lights, and here comes Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment